People have taken comfort in our expertise for over 100 years, during which we’ve made air travel safer and helped put a man on the moon. Now you can take comfort in an innovative thermostat that adapts to your schedule, helps save you energy and makes your home smarter. You can take control of your home comforts, wherever you may be.
Not only it is simple to set up straight out-of-the-box, it’s been designed with the best features of todays connected devices. Create a schedule to suit your needs, adjust your heating remotely via smart phone or simply leave the automated location based feature to turn on your heating before you get home.
Smarter living made simple. We know life can be hectic, and schedules are sometimes unpredictable. That’s why Honeywell have designed products around the way real people live. Their connected products help make your home smarter and more comfortable than ever — making it easy for you to stay in control, wherever your journey takes you. The T6R-HW is the next generation of smart thermostats, developed to provide intuitive heating and hot water control, as well as providing the best features of modern connected devices.
• The T6-HW Wi-Fi smart thermostat offers control of central heating and stored hot water heating systems.
• Compatible with any boiler and any system including 24-230V on/off and OpenTherm® appliances such as gas boilers, combi boilers and heat pumps.
• Geofencing - location based control for heating and hot water, including hot water boost functionality.
• Flexible control – use the thermostats touch-screen, or control remotely using the Honeywell Home app via smartphone or tablet.
• Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Home and IFTTT.
• ‘In use’ icon indicators - flame (heating) and shower head (hot water)
• Supplied with a stand, perfect for use on flat surfaces.
• Requiring only mains power, it communicates wirelessly to the boiler control unit (included).
• Compatible with a wide range of cylinder thermostats (not included). Recommended for use with Honeywell cylinder thermostats.
Installation required and carried out by third party engineers, AXA. Compatible boiler required. It’s your responsibility to arrange installation and you will still have to pay EE if you don’t. Installation not available in the Isle of Man and Channel Islands. You have up to 30 days to arrange installation. Device installed at account holders address. Over 18 must be present. Strong Wi-Fi signal required. You will need a mains power socket where you wish for the thermostat to be installed. For successful installation, you will need a smartphone/tablet and the Smart Thermostat App downloaded prior to your installation appointment. Failed visits may incur cancellation charges. AXA terms apply axainstallmydevice.com/EE