Simply the right card
More space and higher speed. Free up your devices with the largest capacity and highest read/write speeds in its class, perfect for 4K UHD video.* With astonishing performance and reliability, EVO Plus lets you save and treasure the richness of life.
Fulfill your need for speed
Record and play 4K UHD video without glitches. With superfast read & write speeds up to 100 MB/s & 90 MB/s respectively, the 256 GB EVO Plus lets you transfer a 3 GB video to your notebook in just 38 seconds.* Shoot flawless high-quality photos and videos, and share them all in an instant.
Capacity to live large
Never worry about space again. A massive memory of 256 GB is enough for 12 hours of 4K UHD video, 33 hours of Full HD video, or 55,200 photos.* So go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer, and keep it all too.
The EVO Plus memory card is compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD. You can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits most devices under almost every brand name, while preserving the outstanding speed and performance of EVO Plus.
Your experiences are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, the EVO Plus can withstand up to 72 hours in seawater¹, extreme temperatures², airport X-ray machines³ and magnetic fields⁴ equivalent to an MRI scanner. Samsung provides a 10-year limited warranty.
- General Feature
- Product TypemicroSDXC Memory Card
- Family LineEVO Plus
- ApplicationMobile phone, Smartphone, Tablet, etc
- Capacity256GB (1GB=1Billion byte)* Actual storage capacity may be lower than the labeled capacity. Part of the storage may be used for system files and other storage control purposes.
- InterfaceUHS-I, compatible to HS interface
- Dimension (WxHxD)15x11x1 mm
- WeightApprox. 0.5g
- AccessorySD adapter
- SpeedRead : up to 100MB/s with UHS-1 interfaceWrite : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface* The foregoing read & write speeds are demonstrated by internal test conducted under certain controlled conditions, and actual speeds may vary depending upon usage and other conditions. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions
- Speed ClassGrade 3, Class 10