Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s EVO Plus microSD Card has added memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life, not technology. This UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatibility card is perfect for capturing photos and for video recording & playback in Full HD. And with read & write speeds of up to 80MB/s & 20MB/s respectively, apps and videos load quicker and files transfer faster.
A perfect partner
Get the most out of the latest smartphones, tablets, and cameras. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 10,940 photos¹, 16 hours and 20 minutes of Full HD video², or 30,670 songs³.* Download more media files and apps to your smartphone or tablet. And always know you’ve got plenty of space.**
Full HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot as many rich and detailed Full HD videos as you want on your smartphone, tablet, or camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play your videos back on your Full HD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.
Samsung Memory Cards can survive up to 72 hours in seawater.
These memory cards can endure temperatures from -25° to 85° Celsius.
Protect all your data from damage caused by airport X-ray machines.
Samsung Memory Cards can even resist magnetic fields of up to 15,000 gauss—the equivalent of a high-field MRI scanners
- General Feature
- Product TypemicroSDHC Memory Card
- Family LineEVO Plus
- ApplicationMobile phone, Smartphone, Tablet, etc
- Capacity128GB, (1GB=1Billionbyte) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- InterfaceUHS-I, compatible to HS interface
- Dimension (WxHxD)15x11x1(mm)
- WeightApprox. 0.5g
- SpeedRead : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment.
- Speed ClassGrade 1, Class 10